1.Cole's idea is to bring Peter to the island to soak, roll the ancestor rock, then carve the totem pole.
2. Yes, because Peter needs to heal. Peter, his parents, and Garvey.
3. Peter, his parents, and Garvey.
4. It's similar to the thing Cole said, rejecting Garvey's help, but with Peter.
1. Cole was to sleep in a tent a hundred yards away from the cabin, with Peter sleeping in the cabin.
2.I kind of think that Edwin did bring a leaky tent on purpose, because he wants Cole to get through it, and maybe so Peter allows him back into the tent.
3. Peter asks if Cole ever gets cold during the soak, as Cole says he'll get used to it.
4. I think it's because of all the built up anger during Peter's stay on the island, and all the hatred he has towards Cole.
1. When Peter lets Cole in, he questions about the spirit bear, and that they aren't friends. He also keeps running over his sleeping bag, and knocking down his jacket. He also destroyed Cole's totem pole bear.
2. Cole convinced Peter that making a totem pole would help Peter.
3. Cole said that Peter's was much more realistic and that it looks like it pops out.
4. Peter's redid the bear carving, and this shows how Peter has changed, and how he has a better attitude against Cole.
1.Perhaps he did it because he wanted to get revenge on Cole like he does later.
2. Cole doesn't fight back because he's changed and won't hurt Peter.
3. I think Cole did deserve that just so him and Peter are on equal ground.
4. After Cole says that, the spirit bear appears to them, possibly because they forgave each other.
5. I think Peter has truly forgiven Cole, because he's acting a bit friendlier, helping Cole with his totem pole, and because the spirit bear wouldn't have appeared to them otherwise.